• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I have a problem. . . upgrades

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
I have this problem where I watch videos, read posts, spend time sitting on my summit making "braaaaaap" noises, etc. and continue to order parts for the sled I only have 89 miles on. \

Neck pain on stock riser = 8.3 riser installed
The steering column does seem to move a bit = OFT Racing steering block installed
Tmotion is ok but I want to try it locked out = ZRP lockout washers ordered
This Z-motion looks pretty cool = ordered it today

I need a Skidoo psychologist. . . . to encourage my behavior.

FearMyWrX

Premium Member
Jan 28, 2015
Auburn, WA
I spend a lot of time of the forums too and deff know the feeling. Sometimes reading the opinions of others taints our views.

The sleds a blast out of the box! Quit chasing after something better; you already have it!

The only think I’ve bought is gas

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
I spend a lot of time of the forums too and deff know the feeling. Sometimes reading the opinions of others taints our views.

The sleds a blast out of the box! Quit chasing after something better; you already have it!

The only think I’ve bought is gas

You are absolutely right! But but but, it could ride even better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S
Jan 24, 2017
Missoula, MT
I have about 80 miles on my new 850. The snow sucks here so far. I don't even know what this thing can do yet. I'm not spending money on unknowns. I need good snow to make an evaluation on goodies.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Exactly! I haven’t owned a Doo sense 2010, and have no experience with the T-motion. Hard to lock it out without even trying it.

Premium Features