• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Togwotee ?s

T
Feb 28, 2016
Looking to take the three hour drive to find some snow! Never been up because there's usually great riding close to home but this year has started off badly! Just looking for suggestions for where a good starting point is. We're not wanting to get into avalanche country but good terrain for the second ride of the year. Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

halffast800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2011
Hazel SD
It’s pretty good up here right now. Got stuck in a drainage. Haven’t bumped any rucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Madtown

Premium Member
Nov 8, 2008
Madison,WI
Had a group that just got back from there before the latest dump & conditions were good they said. No bent parts. FYI they drove 18 hours. I wish it was only a 3 hour drive for us.

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
Looking to take the three hour drive to find some snow! Never been up because there's usually great riding close to home but this year has started off badly! Just looking for suggestions for where a good starting point is. We're not wanting to get into avalanche country but good terrain for the second ride of the year. Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Togwotee is user friendly, just head out from the lodge and you will find plenty to explore and usually plenty of untracked. Lots and lots of fun terrain.

T
Feb 28, 2016
The passion for riding will push people a long ways! Always good to hear of positive trips! I took my trip two weeks ago and was pretty impressed with the riding! Only hit one rock but it was user error not snow conditions

F
Dec 13, 2017
How are riding/snow conditions in Togwotee currently? Our group typically goes to S Idaho but snow conditions aren't great there right now.

T
Feb 28, 2016
How are riding/snow conditions in Togwotee currently? Our group typically goes to S Idaho but snow conditions aren't great there right now.[/QUOT
I had a friend go last weekend and he said riding was pretty good. About 6-8 of fresh and more in certain places from the wind. It's looking to be pretty good this coming weekend if it snows as much as predicted!

Premium Features