• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rear Skid Set Up

BigBoreCat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Southwestern Minnesota
Hey guys I 12 Proclimb and recently put the 2.6 track on it and decided to try to run it in the 13 hole and the bottom one of my MVM rear bracket to get a little more clearance in the tunnel. I was just wondering if this will work and if so what I should run for pressure, front shock gap or pre load and what hole I should have the limiter straps in. It also has the 16 front end on it if that makes a difference. I would just like to get it close and can always mess with the shocks to get it fine tuned

Thanks

IMG_1146.jpg

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
It really depends as there are a ton of variables to consider.

How do you want the sled to handle? Light playful front end or want it to stay down a little more and be effective in deep snow?
Are you an aggressive rider?
Weight?
Power adders?
Fluffy snow or more setup?

My experiences explained in here with the stock 2014 skid:https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398837&highlight=skid+setup Use the "search this forum" button on the upper right of the proclimb forum and type in "skid setup". Lots of reading.

Premium Features