For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
GPS enabled devices GPS Maps, Personal Locator Beacons, SPOT, ect

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2017, 11:20 PM
Currently: Dreaming of powder over the hood
RanOutofTalent has a reputation beyond reputeRanOutofTalent has a reputation beyond reputeRanOutofTalent has a reputation beyond reputeRanOutofTalent has a reputation beyond reputeRanOutofTalent has a reputation beyond reputeRanOutofTalent has a reputation beyond reputeRanOutofTalent has a reputation beyond reputeRanOutofTalent has a reputation beyond reputeRanOutofTalent has a reputation beyond reputeRanOutofTalent has a reputation beyond reputeRanOutofTalent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mounting GPS-Montana 680t

Looking to mount a Garmin Montana 680t to my 17 pro. I want the mount to be able to take the abuse or riding and what not. Anyone have an recommendations for good mounts?

I like the idea of the Garmin because I know it will work 100% of the time and be dependable. As well I can use it on my dirtbike, hunting and fishing. I rather keep my phone off and only turn it on when I want to take pictures.

Thank you

Rate this post: Yes | No