• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Ski-Doo Sleds: Photos & Details

2XM3

Premium Member
Oct 6, 2008
Bitteroot valley,MT
Everything about the new sleds I do like !!! good job on the tracks....!!!

HOWEVER whoever did the Yellow/red and the Green/magenta should be beaten with a stick. :rant::rant::frusty::frusty:.... they are 2 of the worst color combinations I've ever seen on anything just horrid. Do a black/yellow or the green with black or better yet black with the magenta. The yellow red with yellow skis looks like a Ronald McDonald clown sled
PLEASE offer the 174 T3 in BLACK !!!!!

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
The color problems aside, kudos to Ski Doo for pushing the envelope. Riding a few different sleds this year with the 3" track on them made me a believer, they are a game changer for sure. Depending on the deal I can get I may just be snowchecking a 174".

Is it me or do those drop brackets on the 174" look WAY too light? I'm pretty sure I'd fold those puppies up within an hour... And for the life of me I can't figure out why they would put the new RAS 2 front suspension on a 174" Summit but not on the Freeride? Some of these corporate decisions boggle the mind really.

Last edited:
W

Wood

Dec 7, 2007
Where's the new steering post setup?

Some of the new colors sure are.......well.....homo-licious!:flypig:

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
The red could be removed off the T3's super easily and replaced with black and white x's... yes no one wants to do that but that's an option.

XPWY

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
WY
Looks like some good changes. Hopefully, we will see a T3 offered in all black before the spring order is done.

Last edited:

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
The red could be removed off the T3's super easily and replaced with black and white x's... yes no one wants to do that but that's an option.

Somewhere I read in there that the graphics are hydro applied this year. Not quite a "pull the sticker off and go" deal. I'm sure it can be cleaned off, jus might take some aggressive substances to remove them.

N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
well...I may be on an island all by myself but the yellow is growing on me. It reminds me of the old mxz 670 ho. Its also very difficult to appreciate the color combo without seeing it in person. Heck...when i snowchecked my 14 last year i thought I was getting black with yellow graphics. Turns out the deyglow yellow is more of a chartreuse green in person. With that being said, I would speculate an option for black in the t3. Nice work doo!

MXZ670[1].jpg

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
No one has mentioned the new front suspension on the t3's? I can't find any info on it, but raising the sled up a half inch should make it tippier in theory. Anyone know what they did to the heat exchangers?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
No one has mentioned the new front suspension on the t3's? I can't find any info on it, but raising the sled up a half inch should make it tippier in theory. Anyone know what they did to the heat exchangers?
There are some suspension photos posted

F
Oct 16, 2008
Quebec
does anybody have a clue of what is the new seal level option on the freeride
and for the colors green/magenta is nice but yellow feel a little to much

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
Count me as a current Xm owner that dislikes the yellow. Bring a Black out, and I will sno Check. All in all, good launch, just missing a belt drive. ..

Ace

N

nuggetau

Sep 26, 2009
Idaho
BRP screwed me over pretty good a few years ago, so I haven't been a fan, but I will give them some credit this year. At least they didn't take a second year off like all the other manufacturers did!

Whoever "approved" the color choices for 2015 should be allowed(or forced) to work at the graphics department for Chucky Cheese or McDonalds.

The can now sounds more like an aftermarket version.

I'm still holding a grudge so I won't be buying any BRP products but I appreciate the changes they made because next year the other manufacturers will have to compete.

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
A couple of things stand out for me:

36" ski stance:

I would love that! I had a 99' Summit X that I think had a 37" stance and that sled would practically roll over when you turned your head. Easiest sled to sidehill I ever owned.

Throttle lever that you can twist around and make it a finger throttle:

That would be a great option to have......

Running boards:

Looks like they keep the snow out very well, stock or non stock........

If I were in the market for a new sled, the XM would probably be the one I snow checked.........

Great job BRP!

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
The all yellow looks pretty good, except for the fact that when it gets dirty its gonna look pretty bad. Good to see my 13 is basically what the new 15's are with different colors.

Anyone have info on gearing and clutching differences for that big track?

N

nuggetau

Sep 26, 2009
Idaho
Maybe it's just an illusion but the Ras 3 looks like it rides a little taller in front, now the sled looks level front to back, not all stink bug. If true that would make the sled handle better, and it would also address to some degree why the approach angle seems so much different.

Premium Features