• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Summit

Mike

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2011
Wow, I wonder if the X-RS comes with a Big Mac Cheeseburger, looks like a Ronald McDonald Edition.

T
Aug 8, 2011
Well I'm not sure if I want the 174 or not for a tree sled. But one thing is for sure, it will be a blood letting in the deep powder competitions if doo is the only one slinging the big track this year.

N
Dec 18, 2012
Bothell, Wa
I'm not buying any of it. Those color choices are aweful, there's no way doo would completely screw it up that bad after the last few years if decent styling. And since when does it say track lug size on the tunnels? Maybe I'm wrong but this just looks like someone killing time on Photoshop to me. Either way we'll find out tomorrow!

W

Washy

Feb 14, 2008
Langdon
I'm not buying any of it. Those color choices are aweful, there's no way doo would completely screw it up that bad after the last few years if decent styling. And since when does it say track lug size on the tunnels? Maybe I'm wrong but this just looks like someone killing time on Photoshop to me. Either way we'll find out tomorrow!

My 2013 XM 163 has 163 decals on the rear of the tunnel... Maybe since they are the first to do 3" they felt it was appropriate?? Just a guess Heres Hoping

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
it looks like none of the rails are painted and I doubt doo would go back to raw aluminum rails

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
At the dealer meeting this week if there's lots of complaints about colors they might doo some changes. It happened in the past.

Yes they doo, I remember in 99 when the summit x was salmon color, it had so many complaints they went back to yellow.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Not a fan of the colors, but Foxes would be a huge upgrade over those crappy KYB excuses for an X shock. I hated spending $1400 on Foxes after supposedly buying a sled with "top of the line" X model shocks.
I buy a Freeride and Summit every year, was thinking of holding onto one and checking an MXZ XRS for trail bashing, but after looking at that model poster, I may just keep what I have now, the colors are NOT good on that poster. But the pictures just posted here make them look better..........

Premium Features