• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2002 Skidoo Summit 800 Highmark X 151 - Western MT - offseason price!

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
SOLD for $220 but have these extras for sale now
<snip>
- RER "kit" (electronic reverse) still available for $400 plus ship (that is less than what I paid for it)... comes with extra MPEM which was off an 02 MXZX 800 with DPM, stator, pickup coils, button, flywheel, etc. Any mechanic with a Skidoo flywheel puller could put it in.

Also other leftovers for sale - an extra set of 40mm Skidoo / Mikuni rack carbs that look like brand new (unheated style from 02 MXZX 800, I never used the heaters on my summit anyway), and a spare pipe and y-pipe recently repainted with newer clamshell... and an extra stator and ignition coil... windshield bag new never installed.

Also misc. engine parts including exhaust valves, rebuildable crank, non-HO cylinders, rebuildable recoil starter

Extra tachometer FS too, good condition! was going to mount it to the handlebars but never got around to it.

PM'ing me is best.

P2183111a.jpg

Last edited:

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
TTT - this is one nice sled, I almost don't want to sell as it makes a great backup sled for me, can't fault it at all, I still prefer this chassis to the newer chassis...

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana

No thanks, not with all the extras thrown in, 2200 is rock bottom for me. I have an offer for $2000 without all the extras but the guy would not have the $ until August, and it is almost August, so the I will have VF3 reeds, scratchers (for my newer sled or spares), 10 tooth extros, carbs, extra stator to sell off to make up more than the difference...

Thanks for the offer tho. :D

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Yes I do. Have someone planning on taking a look at it tomorrow but no-one is in a rush to buy a sled, yet. :)

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Hey i am really interested in this sled. If you still havent sold it yet I would appreciate it if you gave me a call at 360-581-5822
thanks
travis
Travis,
Will call you tonight after the first guy looks at it. Thanks for the interest.

D
Aug 17, 2009
Want to buy

Hi,

My husband really wants this sled. He is working in the Hamilton area up in the mountains somewhere and does not have contact with me until Friday. He could swing by and pay for it and pick it up at the end of the week.

Could you let me know if this sled is still available. We can pay cash or paypal whatever works for you.

my email is dmwski@gmail.com

Cheers,
Dawn

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Hi,

My number is 406-579-8379, I may not be around a computer today but would love to buy this sled. Thanks!
Phone message left and my cell number left too. Sled will be in Missoula tomorrow to show to the first caller I had, you can look at it if you are in Missoula tomorrow too. Travis (above poster) is next in line to buy though, sent him some hi res pics today.

Updated original post, it is about 600 miles since rebuild, not 500 - sorry for the typo.

Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Sold! Extras still for sale

SOLD! Thanks snowest...

NOTE - extras still for sale, see top post!

Last edited:
Premium Features