• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new cloudcroft member

R
Dec 5, 2017
Been ridin in sacramento mountains since 1979.Started out with a 1970 blizzard 776.So hard to start in very cold temps that I had to start it at my home in Alamogordo at 4000 feet and let it idle on trailer till i unloaded it at 9000 feet.Boy those were the good old days.Joined this site to gather info on my latest sled,1996 summit 670.Bought it from a doctor in Cloudcroft who had only ridden it 400 miles since new.I have had it now for 3 years and have added reverse in 2015 and now am finishing installing electric start. It now has 3500 miles.I guess getting older and retirement lets you have more time to enjoy your toys.My wifes latest ride is an old 89 polaris sport 340 that I also have added electric start.She now wants reverse.This site has helped me locate and repair air leak on mag side of 670, been buggin me since last season.Luckily did not harm cyl. or piston.Looking forward to enjoying this forum..
rimtrail105

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
Hello sir. Welcome!
Not too many New Mexicans round here.....
Love ridin in NM, but we'd mostly ride up north, Chama area, when we lived down there. Awesome part of the country.
Hope your winter is a good one this year!

Premium Features