• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New snowmobile rack utilizing LINQ mounts

M

Mountain_Man

Apr 17, 2014
Western Montana
Just an FYI, this does NOT work with a 137 sled, it hits the rear light trim piece. (At least in the low position, didn't look at high.) Kinda bummed, wanted to swap it between three sleds, but at least I can swap it between two.....

I will check that out and see if that could be solved.

S

Spike38

Dec 11, 2007
Indian Hills
Nice Rack

Received the rack quickly after ordering. Have yet to install as I need the Linq mount. Very nice part. This is just what I needed as the Ski Doo bag didn't cut it. THANKS:face-icon-small-hap

S
Nov 30, 2016
Awesome!

I just received my rack from dotymi.com and I'm super impressed with the quality of construction. I really like how it looks and that it doesn't have any sharp edges like many of the other aftermarket racks out there. Kudo's to DMI for making such and outstanding product. Also, it's great to see reasonably priced high quality components manufactured in the US by small companies. You won't be disappointed if you order one.

P
Jan 14, 2010
distance

Whats the distance side to side from each of the linq mounting brackets. My sled is currently in storage and I am trying to fabricate up my own rack. I have the mounts picked up but i need to know the distance across from each flat mounting surface so i can make sure the plate is the correct distance across.

S
Oct 30, 2017
Ordered the double and now shopping for cargo/fuel carriers, what are the demensions inside the rails?

Edit:found on the bottom of first post. 14.7”

Last edited:
Premium Features