• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which brand will generate the most over dressed parking lot poser?

Which brand will most likely generate a highly dressed poser

• Polaris

Votes: 288 16.8%
  • Artic Cat

Votes: 648 37.8%
  • Yamaha

Votes: 199 11.6%
  • Ski doo

Votes: 580 33.8%

• Total voters
H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
So you know how you buy a new car then all of a sudden you say "gawd I cant believe how many of these there are" Then once you noticed its all you can notice. Same thing goes for sleds and the way there riders gear up. You know the ones they have the matching everything and look like they came right out of that brands sled catalog..Anyway since he said this to me I started to take notice and......well have my opinions but will vote like everybody else.

What brand of sled is voted "most likely to generate a highly modifed parking lot poser"? I will cast the first stone and post his quote withholding his name of course.

Smart guy said:
they are too busy trying on lime green undies.... to worry how their sled runs... :eek:

K
I think all brands produce posers. Arctic Cat may get labeled like that the most because IMO they have the flashiest color schemes. I know what you're saying though. I got my first REV half way through last year and then all of a sudden, thousands of REVs appeared on the hill. :beer;

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
haha i gotta say skidoo on this one. I had a bad experience a year ago with a couple of them when I was walkin outta the hotel, and suddenly a ski-goon walks in with his brother/cousin/friend(both in full skidoo garb) and as im walkin by(with a polaris coat on) one says to the other "polaris?? those things are trash" not hatin on all ski-doers just the cocky jerks.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
This reminds me of a kid last year that unloaded his sled off the trailer and had to make a lap around the parking lot without his helmet so everyone could see who he was and we could hear his loud M8. He would be full throttle then let off, full throttle let off, all the way around the parking lot. Great thing was is he had the Monster M before the 8 so he was probably trying his new 30 horse sticker!!!

R
Nov 27, 2007
Newport, WA
This reminds me of a kid last year that unloaded his sled off the trailer and had to make a lap around the parking lot without his helmet so everyone could see who he was and we could hear his loud M8. He would be full throttle then let off, full throttle let off, all the way around the parking lot. Great thing was is he had the Monster M before the 8 so he was probably trying his new 30 horse sticker!!!
We had a guy a few years back on a club ride with the local sled club, he had a modded Gen2 RMK and spent about 10 minutes going around the parking lot doing that throttle blip crap, jumping the berms in the snow park, he was real hot stuff.
Till we got on the hill. He wouldn't touch anything. As I recall he never left the trail all day long. POSER FTL.

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
Which brand will most likely generate a highly dressed poser

Well I bet I can say without a doubt that it will be the one company that push’s their product the most..

And Pay you money to come tell them what you like about the sled you are riding now so they can compare their stuff!
smart thinking on their part, good business move... but don’t make em the best sled’s…. but they try…

We need more snow!!!:)

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
Ya...it's funny to me how many new riders have to get all decked out and look the part! We have our fare share of PLP around also...LMAO..they crack me up.

Funny...I thought it would be Arctic in the lead...close second right now! Voted for Ski Doo...see them all dressed up and not doing anything:) Got to start somewhere I guess:beer;

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Doo, all bright and flashy colors all the time, bumble bee and honeycombs. Not to mention the BRP nmfh. ;)

PGTDragon

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 17, 2009
Lakewood Co.
Hey, every weekend I load up the trailer and gear, drive to Vail Pass. Pull out the sled, fire it up, put all my color matching, brand new gear on. Do a few laps around the lot, at high speed to let everyone know I have a turbo on it. Put it back in the trailer, drink beer, talk trash about everyone's lack of riding ability and then go home. This keeps my pistons from melting down too. And take up as much parking area as I can.

Last edited:

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
its got to be me and my M:)

000_1043.jpg

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Doo, all bright and flashy colors all the time, bumble bee and honeycombs. Not to mention the BRP nmfh. ;)

Whatever:rolleyes::rolleyes:

And what about the gaytard purple, orange and lime green leathers with the saber tooth cat?
100_0700.jpg

Need I say more?:p:p

*NOTE* SEE THE NMFH?

Last edited:

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I swear I've seen more people who ride Arctic Cat sleds decked out in full on arctic cat gear than any other brand.

maybe it's because the bright green and orange just sticks out?

Yamaha would be the close second ....

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
There's a whole lotta NMFH on those posers PJ! Your post alone confirms that Cat wins this poll :beer;:beer;:beer;

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Hahahaha, a whole bunch of NMFH wearers. Might be in the genes. Almost forgot how fugly my GF's sister's Cat jacket was, thanks for reminding me. No, she doesn't have a sled of her own, but loves that brand for whatever reason.

Premium Features