• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Possibly moving to Helena area

S
Sep 27, 2010
Puyallup wa
My family and I are considering moving out to the Helena area. I know this year is different it’s a bad year so far same in Washington, but what’s the snow like in a regular season around the Helena area and would it be easy to find riding buddies I’m assuming it’s pretty popular out there. Thanks for the feedback.

Z
Dec 7, 2016
Ennis mt
Ridin Helena

I think a lot of guys ride west of Helena in either the Lincoln area and the out toward seeley/swan usually has deep stuff. Im sure once you move there you will find closer areas to the house to ride. Im not to familiar with that area but if you ever want to ride the west Yellowstone area or around Ennis let me know. Good luck and happy riding

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
elliston

we live in Missoula, but in the interest of snow biking the same county we motorcycle ride, we took a trip to Elliston, just over the hill west of Helena, maybe 25 miles, great sunny day, nice parking lot plowed just up the Little Blackfoot river, Wed, no one in sight, rode groomed trails, cross country towards the South............all good.

Premium Features