• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klotz and Legend with power valves

freak007

Lifetime Membership
Jan 21, 2008
I recently got my first power valve sled. In the past, I've run Amsoil Interceptor (good product, horrible smell), and Klotz Techniplate (seems to be as good, and smells much better). Recently I've been considering switching to Legend ZX-2SR.

First question is would it be worth switching from Klotz? Klotz is roughly $45 a gallon for me.
What could I expect to gain by switching?
Any dealers online or near MN that I could get a gallon or two to try out?

freak007

Lifetime Membership
Jan 21, 2008
Get a hold of Rick Tams he's a Klotz dealer in MN. Easy to to deal with and sends oil out right away!!

klotzlubemn@aol.com
763-479-2478

Thanks, I reached out to him on Facebook earlier today to check his pricing and see if he could do better than my current supplier... I will give him a call tomorrow.

I guess I should have specified, anyone know of any Legend dealers in MN or online that I can order less than a case through?

H

Heypal

Nov 26, 2007
Paynesville, MN
I run Legend in my sleds and all my 2 stoke stuff. It works so well. Contact Mark at Loretto Auto Recondition and he can hook you up.

Premium Features