• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about them sidekicks?

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
So far they seem to be about 50/50 however the people that installed them on a new sled are having better luck than those that installed them on a used sled. My 16 runs really good sometimes and has strange gremlins once in a while. Hopefully new plugs, new intake, and clean exhaust valves is going to eliminate my occasional bog. Also going to be checking my reeds. Had 1000 miles on this sled before I installed the turbo. Boondocker adjusted the wastegate on it and made it significantly better than it was the first couple rides. If you have issues make sure to check with them for the spec on that.

M
Nov 30, 2014
Kremmling, co
I just had vohk put a sidekick on my 16 with 1500 miles and it's running great. They also did some other mods while in the shop, but I have not had one running issue so far. I was a little concerned when I picked it up, but shes ripping hard. Seriously not one bog or hiccup yet. I am very pleased with the out come. Eric and his team and some of the best customer service, and really know how to make these turbo kits perform.

Premium Features