• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where to put my Extroverts

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Asuming the drivers were in the correct loaction, I mark the center of the shaft. Then the measurements will depend on what drivers are being used.
Look at where the drivers need to be on the track and make measurements on the track....place drivers appropriately from the center mark. Generally you want the extro's to be biased to the inside of the windows so the track can't wander and hit the tunnel sides.

eddy

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
Sammamish WA
Driver location

The factory shop manual has very specific dimensions for driver placement on the shaft. Following those will get you the right position. When changing to extroverts you line up the critical dimension for the center two stock drivers. Watch for the relief notch (for the track clips) to be to the outside and the phasing between the two to be consistent with the factory marking.

G
Nov 4, 2010
drivers

I don't know if you already purchased drivers but if not I have a driveshaft and drivers for sale that was setup for a 16" wide camoplast track. If you have drivers already I can get you the measurements from mine this weekend.

Premium Features