• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out 97` Summit S chassis

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello guys I am parting out my ole 97` Summit S chassis I have all but the Engine and engine components.

Drop and Roll chaincase kit
05 Rev 136 Rear skid and custom drop brackets
All front suspension parts are in great condition, HPG rebuildable shocks
cobra windshield, Yellow with checkered bottom in good condition, has Rev Rear snowflap
New front bumper
Strenthened steering post
modded 6.9 pilot skis
Good chaincase 19/45 gears and chain 13 wide
secondary clutch
front of engine adjustable torque bracket
Have 98 670 stock can (sled used to have 98X 670 engine sold it, now has a 92` 617 which is goin into a Rev chassis I am puttin back together
complete brake system
has factory vented 98-99 side vent panels each side of the fuel tank, good mod for any 97 sled to let heat out the rear
Good fuel tank
Fuel tank cap/guage works great
stock 9 tooth 2.52 drivers on driveshaft all bearing in great shape
136 skidoo 2inch lug track, lots of lugs torn but still get good traction and floatation Cheap..

Also have a good pair of All Black Simmons Gen 1 skis that are set up for this sled also

have 04 Non X handle bars that are easy 8inch rise to any sled used to be on this sled,

45 degree bar hooks black.

Black Posermadd Mountain strap

the last 3 listing are not pictured on the sled but have them off, I removed those when I was setting this sled up for the Wife, lower more stable feelin sled for her rather than a boondocker like I had it when I rode it before I purchased my Rev Summit, Lol

Rev seat is just setting on there it isn`t converted to it, but it used to have a Rev seat conversion. That seat is for sale also has a few tear holes and seam in back of seat coming loose.

other parts also just ask I might have it

Wildcard
I live in Clarkston Wa, 99403

20121019_152512.jpg

20121019_152522.jpg

20121019_173105.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features