• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Want to trade 750 HP BB ford for turbo sled

N
Nov 8, 2012
Im looking to trade this motor and possibly even my 07 KTM 300 xc for a bad *** turbo sled?

the motor is new never fired and has a 545ci scat forged rotating *** with dss racing girdle and ARP chromoly bolts, h beam rods, and mahle forged pistons, race ballenced able to spin 6500 all day block .30 over, everything done machine wise and inspected 10 to 10.5 compression supercobra jet aluminum heads ported and polished with cometic head gaskets. with a matched and worked over edelbrock victor intake with a 4500 dominator flange. its got lunati voodoo roller rockers and hardened pushrods a big custome grind comp cams hydrolic roller i dont have the specs on hand but it has a 637 lift with matching roller rockers , dual timing chain. has ford racing valve covers, moroso 8 qt pan and high volume oil pump, msd billit distributor and matching msd everything including 6Al ignition box with rev limit and timing retard. CSR electric water pump, every bolt is ARP. i got a 1050 dominator that has gone to APD to get worked over. and holley fuel pump. im sure there is more but you have the gist.

Premium Features