• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody get Slednecks 11 Yet?

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
I watched most of it yesterday and from what ive seen, i think its better than last years !

Last edited:

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
better than last years?!?! thats a tall order! last years was one of the best sled films ever!

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
watched it last night, it was pretty good, the freestyle ramp jumpin isnt really my scene but it was still a good film, with some really sick drops, couple of those i cant even believe they thought about them yet alone actually dropped em

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Since you guys brought it up. Reminded me to ask what the deal was at the end of Slednecks 10, when that dumbazz tried to jump the train gap on a 2 up at half speed. Looked like he was dead. That was the best rag doll landing I've ever seen. Anybody know what his thoughts were and the damage done?

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Since you guys brought it up. Reminded me to ask what the deal was at the end of Slednecks 10, when that dumbazz tried to jump the train gap on a 2 up at half speed. Looked like he was dead. That was the best rag doll landing I've ever seen. Anybody know what his thoughts were and the damage done?

It was a dummy taped onto the sled, with a duck tapped throttle!

C
Nov 26, 2007
Denver, CO
Watched it a couple times already. Definitely a good film but I don't think it's as entertaining as last years. There are some insane drops in it and I would love to take Burandt's M8 for a ride. Brett Turcotte goes huge with his xp 600r. Other than that, I didn't think there was anything too exciting in this video. Soundtrack was a little heavy but OK.

jcb

Lifetime Membership
Oct 23, 2004
Where there is snow
I think they need to fire who ever produces these and find some one else. It was just ok, I have seen better. Need more sled sound and less music. Just my two cents.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Music - not everyone is going to like everything.

The music from Slednecks 11 made me want to take a rock and bash my skull in, or kill everyone around me. And thats the only bad thing i have to say about this flick. The music just wasnt my thing, but it may be your thing.

The rest of this film is freaking amazing... unbelievable, sick!, wicked! gnarly! WOW :eek::eek::eek:

Congrats to Clayton, Brown, Jason, and all of the riders! slednecks has produced their best movie ever, they have once again outdone themselves!

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
i just ordered sled necks 11 and ts7 for 24.95 each and got roops of hazard 5 or 6 i don't remember which, for free

Premium Features