• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Next stage guage reflash/AFR help

B
Mar 16, 2011
Helena MT
Anyone have their guage reflashed with next stage guages and install the AFR kit? My AFR guage is stuck at 9.9. It went to 10 once but basically spent all day at 9.9. Anyone know what's causing that? Also the battery indicator on the guage flashes for a little bit when you first start it. Any advice is appreciated.

I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
hat would suggest either the AFR controller doesn't have power, or the output isn't hooked up the gauge on the right pin.

I would first verify that the pin was inserted directly below a black wire, which is second from the edge.

I would then disconnect the AFR controller from the gauge and then use a multimeter to check the output while the sled is running. It should be over 1V or so after about 30 seconds.

If it reads 0V, then I would suggest checking to make sure the ground and 12V taps are good (black and red wires).

B
Mar 16, 2011
Helena MT
hat would suggest either the AFR controller doesn't have power, or the output isn't hooked up the gauge on the right pin.

I would first verify that the pin was inserted directly below a black wire, which is second from the edge.

I would then disconnect the AFR controller from the gauge and then use a multimeter to check the output while the sled is running. It should be over 1V or so after about 30 seconds.

If it reads 0V, then I would suggest checking to make sure the ground and 12V taps are good (black and red wires).

Wire in was in wrong spot. Reading normal now. Thanks

Premium Features