• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber Turbo kits

M

mtn_rider08

Dec 17, 2007
Prineville, OR
I was told, after posting this, that this is the first year they are in production. The guy who told me said it looks like a great kit, and he said he has installed most of the other brands. If the proclimb kit is as good of quality as the polaris kits, it should be a great kit, from what I was told.

S

Snopro_69

Mar 25, 2008
Saskatchewan
Ya they never ended up coming out last season. Bin running CPC On mine since the proclimbs an kits JUST came out. Two trouble free seasons now.

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd
Has anyone got one bolted up yet? any test rips? I am having a very hard time deciding on a kit.....:face-icon-small-con

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd
Hmmmm.....how about orders? Is Jeepster the only one that ordered one?

R

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Oct 28, 2010
Swift Current,SK
Go TSS Turbo. Best turbo available for the cats period. They use a boost it fuel controller. Works awesome. And only a few hundred more than Silber which is not proven and has been known to have a lot of issues with tuning on pro's in the past. - Cody

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd
I thought they only sell to Canadians and only if they install? I am US and 30 hours away. I would like to look at the EVO kit but sounds like winter will be over before that becomes available that's not an option.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
What's the price for the TSS kit? It's not on their website that I can see. I doubt it's anywhere close to the Sibler kit in price since the TSS has a water to air intercooler and complete separate cooling system for it.

Buz

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Vancouver, Wa
Go TSS Turbo. Best turbo available for the cats period. They use a boost it fuel controller. Works awesome. And only a few hundred more than Silber which is not proven and has been known to have a lot of issues with tuning on pro's in the past. - Cody

Please confirm there around 4k I thought it was closer to 8k??? Sure looks like a cool system.

R

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Oct 28, 2010
Swift Current,SK
$5599 cdn. Vs Silber at $4999 cdn. Can't say what Silber is down south of border. W2bridin, we are only an hour and half north of the border. Probably not more than 5-8 hrs from you depending on where you are in ND. At the same time, when that 3 day trip to Mtns is shot cuz of tuning issue or problem and you have to rent a sled or get the chopper or chase around town for something to keep you going or stay up all night in parking lot or trailer tinkering in dark with hand tools. What's that worth?. Maybe it's just me, but spending a little extra $500-$1500 quite often pays off year one by having a strong reliable kit vs one that corners were cut on and going for price point. Just my .2 cents. - Cody

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd
$5599 cdn. Vs Silber at $4999 cdn. Can't say what Silber is down south of border. W2bridin, we are only an hour and half north of the border. Probably not more than 5-8 hrs from you depending on where you are in ND. At the same time, when that 3 day trip to Mtns is shot cuz of tuning issue or problem and you have to rent a sled or get the chopper or chase around town for something to keep you going or stay up all night in parking lot or trailer tinkering in dark with hand tools. What's that worth?. Maybe it's just me, but spending a little extra $500-$1500 quite often pays off year one by having a strong reliable kit vs one that corners were cut on and going for price point. Just my .2 cents. - Cody

I am definitely not worried about the 500$ I will gladly pay for a good rippy turbo kit i just dont know which kit that is. I looked up tss turbos awhile ago and their web site does not give much info then i read on here they only sell with the install. I was wondering about silbers kit because they are made less than 3 hrs from my house. I have a push tial on m series now that is awesome (6000$ kit) and the dealer is only 4 hrs away but their PC kit is not perfectedyet with the vipec. Its not that I am trying to cheap out just want a good kit with support close and don't know which kit that is. Just googled your town is 9.5 hrs from me not sure how far west TSS is from you.

rmk800ak

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2002
Fairbanks AK.
Unless something has changed since last year ? TSS will ship you whatever you need . Had mine shipped to AK last year and installed it myself . Also there new website gives way better info go back and check it out .

M
Dec 4, 2007
Red Deer, Alberta
I talked to them a week or so ago. They will ship their standard turbo kit, which is similar to the competitions. But if you are interested in their new insta boost kit, they only install it them selves. it will cost too, around $10,000.00 installed. sounds pricey, but it needs a lot to do what they are doing!

Buz

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Vancouver, Wa
So back to the subject who's runing the silber. Seems like a kit for less boast amd dollars which I'm fine with.

T
Nov 26, 2007
Canadian Prairies
I have ordered a kit for me, and my buddy and do not have any first hand knowledge yet. But I have spoke to a local that has two friends that ran Proclimb Silbers in Revy two weeks ago and they ran real good no issues other then fine tuning the fuel.

Last edited:

akMcat

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2008
Fort Collins, CO
So back to the subject who's runing the silber. Seems like a kit for less boast amd dollars which I'm fine with.
Why would this kit be for less boost? It has an additional injector and a KPA 2860 oiled or oilless. It should be comparable to any other non-intercooled kit with a 2860 right? I suppose you could debate the effectiveness of a single additional injector instead of 2, but I don't think it's likely that most people are maxing out the duty cycle of their primary and secondary injectors.

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT

Not sure you know what your talking about here bud, got 2 buddies with silber pros that we installed and haven't had a single problem with them. Easier to tune then my pro climb CPCstage 2 cause you don't have to worry about fuel pressure just the doebeck box. And their sleds rip

Premium Features