• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help.....King Cat front dump mod photos

M
Jul 3, 2008
Utah
Looks like the front dump came stock on the 06. I wasn't sure if the P.O. fabbed it or if it was stock.

0740-962.Gif

#11 & #13

picture.php
\

picture.php

Last edited:
T
Jun 27, 2008
Bend, Oregon
Yes, slp snorkel. Thought it was referred to as a tunnel dump also, my bad. Could easily be modified into a true tunnel dump.

it also makes that lower cover bolt a major PITA to get to.

T
Oct 15, 2009
SE idaho
Called slp said no front dump cans and steph at mountain magic sold last one. couldnt find any more. Guess ill go with jaws when i get another three hundred bucks. any one interested in a slp can. I now have one extra from when i had the stock pipe.

scoop

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
idaho
frt dump

i took some pics of my speedwerx single and slp can dumped out the frt shock tower but w/all my mad computer skills i cant get the files attached. If someone wants them, I can e mail them. and if they want, they can post em for me! let me know!

scoop

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
idaho
frnot dump

thanks Scott,

the pipe and can are getting rusty but I have use this setup for some time now, hope this helps! this worked great for me because w/no bd box, and the efi, the slp can was the only can that worked other than the oem muffler.

U

U turn

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
Ardrossan, AB
Yes, slp snorkel. Thought it was referred to as a tunnel dump also, my bad. Could easily be modified into a true tunnel dump.

it also makes that lower cover bolt a major PITA to get to.

I have the transfer tube also, what a waste of time and metal. I cut a small slot in the right footboard to get at the bottom chaincase bolt, works great.

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
how much is the front dump can? (good fellow snowester discount included ;))

What he said.

Also, anybody have a sound clip of the Jaws can? I don't mind more noise than my SLP but my ears are not getting any younger either.

Last edited:
J
Apr 15, 2009
Sweden
tunnel dump.

I would not use a tunnel dump.
There will be way more oil and petrol stuff from exhausts, getting caught on your track. That will decrease the rubber to snow friction noticeably. I do suppose most people use deep lugs and long track for the purpose of maximizing traction.
Track can be cleaned by washing with some petrol/oil solving detergent. I do clean at least once a season.

Have to agree... Would have been nice to more that stock exhaust location. Note: Added to wish list.

Premium Features