• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2003 827 RKT Sledding Videos

T
Nov 26, 2007
Not stock pipe... dynoport single pipe and can, vforce 3 reeds.

It was my first weekend out with the 827 and it still needs some gearing (too high right now) clutching and jetting (still WAY too rich). It pulled really hard especially the bottom end torque! Once I get it dialed in it will be a big difference between stock and this.

No video vs. 800 but on a drag race on a hill we could blow over, a stocker took me off the line (gearing) and it stayed the same all the way up.. on some hills that I blew over with ease, the 800 couldn't make it over. I have some pics to prove that but no video... till next year!

The one hill you took a picture on yeah I was stuck, but blew over it no problem every other time, oh check farmers motor next time your in, yours may not be as good as it was. Oh yeah thanks for the pipe.

the engine sounds good clean and strong.

Thanks... for the first weekend out, I was happy with it! That being said... there are always "your good buddies" that may sabotage my sled between then and now! :D

Mongrol- here is the pic with you and your boyfriend... notice my tracks firts pull, right over the top? I think the question that you asked was... how the hell did Fenske do that???
SleddingPics013.jpg

T
Nov 26, 2007
Thanks... for the first weekend out, I was happy with it! That being said... there are always "your good buddies" that may sabotage my sled between then and now! :D

Mongrol- here is the pic with you and your boyfriend... notice my tracks firts pull, right over the top? I think the question that you asked was... how the hell did Fenske do that???
SleddingPics013.jpg

Farmer and I were laughing so hard, because we watched Cuso put the mark up there and next thing we know your laying claim to being the first over.

Farmer and I were laughing so hard, because we watched Cuso put the mark up there and next thing we know your laying claim to being the first over.

LOL... first off, Cuso followed me... I went up and over and then came around to see you guys try to make it over... I had already went over when you saw Marcuso... cuso will confirm that too... I make it over first (which rarely happens) and you try to take that away from me??? no way dude!

S
Sep 3, 2009
Alberta Boy, You beat me to the the Snow Again. Don't suppose you will be in Revy Next weekend for the 8th annual Skeezer Birthday Ride? Would be great to ride with you again.

Cheers

Alberta Boy, You beat me to the the Snow Again. Don't suppose you will be in Revy Next weekend for the 8th annual Skeezer Birthday Ride? Would be great to ride with you again.

Cheers

Hey Skeezer... those pics are from last spring... I haven't even SEEN snow yet! I am living just north of Toronto so getting out to the mountains is more difficult than it used to! My first trip is just after new years eve... have fun with the birthday ride... wish I could be there! Have a :beer; for me!

Premium Features