• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ok, since none of the other guys have the guts to post this here BUT ...

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
so recently when i was workin i ran into this mom and daughter, both were gorgeous. a little small talk here and there came to find out they rode around randle. they both seemed real nice, its hard to find female riders to ride with that are willing to learn and at least try to ride with the boys...

dudefests get kind of old.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Heres some advise

I know what women like. I know you're thinking, 'How does he know?' I know what they like: lots and lots of attention. You might call it stalking, but they love it............ They'll try to fool you with a restraining order!

Great thread, keep it going! ;)

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Well, since I never had any luck with this when I was living in Vernal ....

Any single ladies in Denver? :p

M

mtsummitx

Nov 26, 2007
Billings, MT
I know what women like. I know you're thinking, 'How does he know?' I know what they like: lots and lots of attention. You might call it stalking, but they love it............ They'll try to fool you with a restraining order!

Great thread, keep it going! ;)

HAHA That's funny!! Expeirence talking? Sorry stumbled on this thread and had to read a few pages. Looks like it's won't die. Apparently I'm not the only guy looking for a snowmobile chick :face-icon-small-win (sorry I know most of you probably dont like to be called chick)

Hotlips

Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
The tall mountains of north America.
I love this thread.... After taking the time to read all the posts at 3am cause I can't sleep I really found myself giggling at the fun of it..:)

Dogmeat definately started something years ago.... I guess he's still looking??

What the story now, do tell :face-icon-small-win

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
:yo:Why is she looking in ID if her loca is Washington ? And there are a lot of single NON mormon guys in east ID..

M

mtsummitx

Nov 26, 2007
Billings, MT
Lol, Slash did you change your status under your name just for that post? I never noticed if thats what it said before.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I love this thread.... After taking the time to read all the posts at 3am cause I can't sleep I really found myself giggling at the fun of it..:)

Dogmeat definately started something years ago.... I guess he's still looking??

What the story now, do tell :face-icon-small-win

As pathetic, lame and shameless as I'm sure this thread was viewed as being when I first posted it ...

I still sort of just say .... You never hit a home run if you don't swing :face-icon-small-dis

Didn't really pan out for me, but ah well, can you blame me for trying? :)

Hotlips

Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
The tall mountains of north America.
As pathetic, lame and shameless as I'm sure this thread was viewed as being when I first posted it ...

I still sort of just say .... You never hit a home run if you don't swing :face-icon-small-dis

Didn't really pan out for me, but ah well, can you blame me for trying? :)

You never know... You still could meet her, never give up or in...:)

M

mtsummitx

Nov 26, 2007
Billings, MT

I wouldn't go that far Dogmeat. As you said in the begining, you asked what no-one else had the guts to ask, but I'm sure many were thinking :face-icon-small-hap I myself think there are alot of good ideas in this thread regarding meet and greets or stuff like that for all us singles, but like someone else pointed out I'm sure the ratios would be way lopsided!!

J

jester18

Jan 26, 2010
Cheyenne WY
It would be awesome if there was a "singles" ride in the snowy's. I would love to meet a nice single lady to enjoy the winter with......

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
Dude, ya gotta listen to this guy!... he's right on the $$$ :D

On a side note.... I think the REAL question here should be: How do us crazy Sled lovin', dirt riding, MUD bathin' cuties manage NOT to intimidate (err... scare off) the boys that like these very things?!? :p haha

Ha ha! Hotstuf, you are right on the $$$ too! ;) Recently someone I was dating told me I intimidate him. Imagine that!?! We can't win either. Lots of laughs from this thread.

M

mtsummitx

Nov 26, 2007
Billings, MT
Intimidate? Hell, I'd be just fine with a gal that could out ride me. I spend enough time and energy digging myself out!:face-icon-small-dis It'd be nice not to have to dig her out too. :face-icon-small-hap

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Ok, this is kind of funny or sad, depending on how you look at it.

I posted this thread 8 years ago, and its still here. Before Tinder, before Zoosk, before smartphones and speed dating ....

And I'm still flippin' single ...

Why don't more females participate in power sports? I really don't get it ... The ones that do are basically treated like royalty, and have their pick of the litter so to speak since there are so few of them that partake in a largely male-dominated lifestyle .... lifestyle, not hobby.

*shrug*

IDK .... maybe I just wear the wrong cologne. Lol :)

At any rate, I was searching for some old threads and came across this one and it made me think ..... I think its kinda funny looking back at all this but then it dawned on me its like "Wow dude its 8 years later and you're in the same situation you were back then" .... Lol :)

Premium Features