• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is Axys going to offer a 163"

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
It will be orange....
55250d8cf411b52c20062537232b051e.jpg

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Get ready, the pretty fresh metal is on its way to your screen.

tree-magnet

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
W. Washington
This thread should be deleted for stupidity. Yes there will be a ****ing 163.

Since there has not been one thing in any magazine or now on snow west about the 163" AXYS, I guess I am just a F----ing idiot about asking this question. Even stopping by a large Polaris shop in Utah & talking to them about the new sleds & them also not knowing or confirming what they are coming out with. Also thanks Mountain horse for thinking this question is so f'ed up it shouldn't be on here. Take it off if you like, as far as the POS who quoted me this go back to your Ski- doo forum. The Polaris sight is to much for you handle. Your 22 years on this Planet definitely makes you an authority on his subject or any other, and you can bet I will be making sure any future posts are worthy of being on here. Thanks for calling me out on this.

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
Your question was not any dumber or any smarter than 99% of the stuff that get posted here this time every year, SPECULATION runs rampant.

It's unfortunate that a swath of folks can't be civil any more. We all like a bit of good natured razing as much as the next guy or gal but why must it take a downward spiral to denigrate one person just because they post something you don't agree with?

I have no illusion that my post will change a person from being an internet Dick but hopefully it will at least give you a momentary pause before you hit the Submit Reply button.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..

Since there has not been one thing in any magazine or now on snow west about the 163" AXYS, I guess I am just a F----ing idiot about asking this question. Even stopping by a large Polaris shop in Utah & talking to them about the new sleds & them also not knowing or confirming what they are coming out with. Also thanks Mountain horse for thinking this question is so f'ed up it shouldn't be on here. Take it off if you like, as far as the POS who quoted me this go back to your Ski- doo forum. The Polaris sight is to much for you handle. Your 22 years on this Planet definitely makes you an authority on his subject or any other, and you can bet I will be making sure any future posts are worthy of being on here. Thanks for calling me out on this.

Much butthurt?
Take it in stride and laugh it off dude.
Its called a joke that you were the butt of......

Get over it...

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Looks like everyone is actually making big improvements this year. Even Doo, relying on great improvements in their graphic design department.

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
Looks like everyone is actually making big improvements this year. Even Doo, relying on great improvements in their graphic design department.
Dude, don't forget about two more turny things on the skis... Doos got more black knobs than the Kardashians.

tree-magnet

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
W. Washington
Much butthurt?
Take it in stride and laugh it off dude.
Its called a joke that you were the butt of......

Get over it...

Whatever, I can take a joke, believe me. Is this the way to answer a question? If you don't like something on the forum move on. You don't have to be a dick.. I read lots a of stuff I think is BS, but don't leave some sarcastic remark.
I guess I can be happy so any people got a kick my ignorance.
Have a great day!

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT

I am one who probably gave thanks on that post and I apologize. Shouldn't belittle anyone. I will say one thing in mountain horses defense. Scott and mh told everyone a million times that it was only one sled and everyone would have to wait until march 2nd for the rest of the sleds and what they were and yet people still asked question after question. Maybe people don't read the whole post like I do.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
:clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock:

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Certainly not my intention to razz you... My thanks went out for the "of course there will be a 163" track.... and not the other part.

I apologize for my lack of foresight and thoughtfulness.....As you've said... there is NO SUCH THING as a stupid question!

Last edited:
Premium Features