• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 axys RMK... beginning to see some details.

longlugs

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2013
Northern Utah
How long did it take for quality aftermarket parts (bumpers, tunnel stiffeners, etc.) to hit the market after the last (Pro) chassis change? I cringe thinking about taking the new machine into the woods with the stock front bumper - light but useless.

newfrank

Lifetime Membership
Nov 11, 2013
Yeah it just looks normal to me. The rear arm looks real tall though. Maybe we're getting a polaris version of the t-motion

D

dp2826

Dec 31, 2007
NW Iowa
Oh, man! That definitely looks different in the rear. Never been so excited about a new release before.

ndC7M8

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2008
Sand Hills, North Dakota
I'm as excited as when the '11 came out. I ordered one that very afternoon after being on a Cat all my life......Oh dear. I've got a brand new '15 that I won't get to ride until Feb. 4th and I'm gonna wanna trade it already on Friday. I desperately need a cure for this crippling illness. It's worse than diesel trucks and women.....

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
I am excited to see what polaris reveals. It looks to be the ultimate boondocker sled, light, narrow, responsive. I also noticed the different lug track and weird suspension blurred. Maybe we will see an EZ-Ryde style rear skid with a single swing arm. Should be able to drop a couple lbs. Maybe we will have a sub 400 dry sled with 160HP! That would be a fun sled. Im snowchecking one for sure.

Premium Features