• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 Brake light

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
Pictures are on my other computer, but can post some tonight. Mounted it right under the seat, riveted the bracket it came with to the rear seat support hoop. Used the factory harness to the tailight to wire the LED one in, no problems and looks good.

If you have the modstock from last year where they did project puff, it's the exact same thing I did...

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
You either flip it upside down, or get inventive and move it to the rear of the tunnel like I did.
There was someone on here selling relocation kits.

You can just use an LED light and splice in some wire and run it to the end of the tunnel. Cover the wire with something to protect it and call it a day.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I bought the light relocation kit which works very well. I think it is better than the LED kits I've seen. I agree the fourbar stuff looks cool, but LED's don't seem to work that great in big storms.

I read somewhere that Polaris got those lights from their old Scrambler four wheelers. The way it is thrown on, it makes perfect sense.

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
As promised....

CIMG0809.jpg

Premium Features