• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How to access your stored pics??

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Can we access our previously posted pics??? It shows "X" amount of storage space used by pictures, but I see no way to access them to repost, delete etc..... what am I missing??

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
I think this is what you are looking for:

1.Click on'userCP', upper left of screen

2. Scroll allllll the waaaayyyy dowwnnnn to the bottom, where it says "attachments".

3. Click "attachments", you will see all your attachments along with the memory space used.

Took me a helluva long to figger that out too.
'wiz.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
OK, now I know where they are at....but how do you get them into a thread?? Responding to this post for example.....clicking on "manage attachments" SHOULD bring these up but it doesn't. How do I get them without clicking on user CP. I'm sorta' slow :beer;

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
OK, now I know where they are at....but how do you get them into a thread?? Responding to this post for example.....clicking on "manage attachments" SHOULD bring these up but it doesn't. How do I get them without clicking on user CP. I'm sorta' slow :beer;

Hah......I've been wondering that too. 'Cause sometimes I have wanted to re-use a pic in a different thread, and end up having to upload a dupe.
Sorry, I don't know that trick, but with all the forum tweaking going on, it would seem possible, huh?

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
I'm sure there is a way.....it was so easy on the "old-old" forum that even I could do it.
It "SHOULD" come up as it does in user CP when you click on "manage attachments" when responding to a thread......isn't that what the pics are? Attachments?
Where's Christopher when you need him?? He's probably tired of all our dumb questions. :beer;;)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
On the List is an ENTIRELY NEW album system to store documents, Images and Videos.

Its gonna take me a bit to get to it, but its coming!

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
Winter Brew, OK, I figured out a way to re use a uploaded picture.

Here's what I said before, as a reference, then I'll add what I did.

"I think this is what you are looking for:

1.Click on'userCP', upper left of screen

2. Scroll allllll the waaaayyyy dowwnnnn to the bottom, where it says "attachments".

3. Click "attachments", you will see all your attachments along with the memory space used.

4. Once you find the pic you are looking for, click on its title to open it.

5. Once the picture appears, look way up -top of your screen , in the browser space, you will see the actual URL of THAT PICTURE.

6.Now right click on that URL and click "COPY" in the box that appears.

7. Now you are ready to go to work on your posting.

8.In the text of your intended post , click on the little yellow(image) box with the mountain in it, and PASTE the previously copied URL in there.

9. DONE! (HINT) you will have to delete the redundant "http://" (blackened highlight) that appears in the image URL box before you PASTE.

I used that method to re-use a picture of my sled in this post a few minutes ago.

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162398

Hope this helps.
S'wiz.

Last edited:
Premium Features