• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

snowchecks

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
I snowchecked one but nothing earth shattering about that, I have snowchecked many before and probably will again :juggle:

Had to feel good about getting this one for thousands less than the last snowcheck though...

Tell me you didn't go to Delta though...

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Had to feel good about getting this one for thousands less than the last snowcheck though...

Tell me you didn't go to Delta though...

wasn't even thinking about it until the prices came out, no same old dealer

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
About your "negative people" rant... Do you really see that in this thread? I know I made some comment wondering which direction we were headed but I do not see the negative dwellers in this thread, anywhere.

Ironically it seems your post about negativity is probably the most negative one in the whole thread...

Mostly I think people were just curious to know what the motivations were behind not selling floor stock to dealers. I think we all appreciate the comments from AC/Textron that pretty much clear it up.

"These types of people"... I hate the judgemental attitude displayed in this comment.

don't think his was nearly as negative as yours bruh, id move along.

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
don't think his was nearly as negative as yours bruh, id move along.

You should sign up for remedial reading and comprehension...

If you think I am going to "move along" for you, think again.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
You should sign up for remedial reading and comprehension...

If you think I am going to "move along" for you, think again.

move along not for me, for yourself, like do yourself a favor…
comprende? no? thats ok. I don't care, just a suggestion.:peace:

tenacious84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010
About your "negative people" rant... Do you really see that in this thread? I know I made some comment wondering which direction we were headed but I do not see the negative dwellers in this thread, anywhere.

Ironically it seems your post about negativity is probably the most negative one in the whole thread...

Mostly I think people were just curious to know what the motivations were behind not selling floor stock to dealers. I think we all appreciate the comments from AC/Textron that pretty much clear it up.

"These types of people"... I hate the judgemental attitude displayed in this comment.

I saw negative in this thread as well as many others, this just happened to be the one I commented in. The people that continue to proliferate a narrative of Textron "shutting down" AC need to move on. They obviously don't understand the business aspect of what is going on or figured out how poorly AC had been mismanaged for the 10 years before getting bought out. My comments were directed at the individuals who spread rumors across social media because they have nothing better to do (not you). As I alluded to in my previous post.... all people need to learn to better identify the source of the information they are receiving and then vet its authenticity before drawing conclusions and/or reposting. This is a competency that has been lost in the social media craze of the past 15 years.

J

jim

Nov 26, 2007
Boise
It's getting a bit feisty in here. I think we all need to sit back in our chairs, take a few deep breaths and think about and envision piping hot burritos, the good quality kind that have plenty of cheese and meat, not Reesers, coming out of a hot dogger after a long sidehill pull in 2 feet of pow. Steaming, hot burritos. Ahhhh...feel better now?

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Heck no. Let's keep this anger going. Sooner or later it will degrade to name calling and threats. At this point, thread Nirvana will be reached and there will be joy.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Premium Features