• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled on 2006 KTM 300 xc

RMK935VA

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2008
don't think that there was much, if any, difference between the 06 and 08 in the rear suspension setup. Should work but I would call TS to find out for sure.

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
Ok thanks. I called them and am waiting to hear back from them. If anyone else has any info it would be greatly appreciated.

did not know there was a number for timbersled anymore. Let us all know if you hear back from anyone. I'm sure we all have a couple of questions. ?

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
Even if it doesn't say it works you should order it. Snowbikes are all about slight modifications. You've got all summer to make it fit. (Oh wait, it will arrive at the end of October if you're lucky) Good luck.

K
Dec 27, 2016
Even if it doesn't say it works you should order it. Snowbikes are all about slight modifications. You've got all summer to make it fit. (Oh wait, it will arrive at the end of October if you're lucky) Good luck.

Yea I will. I better get it ordered then haha.
Polaris bought TS so you have to call polaris instead. (The phone operators know nothing and you can't actually talk to someone who knows anything about the TS's so not very helpful)

One more thing, are there bushings that get pressed into the TS, then the metal spacers get put on? I don't see any bushings in the pictures of the fit kit. Also does the fixed strut fit kit come with the adjustable strut and the fixed length strut? It shows two types in the pictures on TS website.

E
Dec 19, 2007
the only dif between 06 and 08 was a 10mm longer shock on the 08 hence it should work fine on 06 if the strut is adjustable. fork mounts and sa bushings are the same. they make great snowbikes.

Premium Features