• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'03 KX500 Timbersled setup turn-key $6K

Lachoneus

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2009
Hey if I'm gonna snow-check a Riot for $4500-$5500 (fit kit and TSS have got to be extra $, right?) -- I better make some room in the stable. Big 2-stroke snowbikes have their place in the world.....just not my world. I don't have the time or wrench/tuning skills needed but you probably do...but it's got all the go-good goodies on her -- 525 big bore kit, Pinsonnault Racing hill climb porting, Power Dynamo ignition with 85-watt lighting coil. New crank bearings and seals, all new gaskets, water pump seal, new piston and rings, Larry Wiechman decompression head. FMF fatty and Pro Circuit silencer. 2014 137" Timbersled kit with low hours and updated 2016 track, also updated double bearing upgrade. Brockstar revalved forks setup for snowbiking. Heated AME grips, Avid heated carb and thermostat. Fasst flex bars, bark busters. Tunnel heat exchanger like a snowmobile for cooler/constant temps, TTO temp gauge, wrapped pipe, customized right-side footpeg to allow for full leg kick and hopefully not destroy your boot. Bigger aftermarket fuel tank; plastic gear box on tunnel. All parts needed to go back to dirt if you want -- Tubliss front and rear with new tires. This bike is a beast and needs nothing and the price is more than fair. Come and get it. I'm in southern Idaho. I can't attach pix but this Dropbox link should work: 
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wcp0w212vutizu5/AADnH18UzYhrB-frZO3VCk0ba?dl=0

Premium Features