• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB: Y Pipe, Pipe, MBRP Can For 02 800/900 MCat

A
Nov 26, 2007
Rapid City, SD
I have a set of SLP twins for the 01-02 AC 800's for sale, I really liked them, they really woke the sled up on the top end. I just sanded them down and painted them this winter, they are in great shape-no thin spots, and no dents bigger than my thumbnail. Let me know if you're interested, they are in Rapid City, I'd have to get a friend to take some pictures if you're interested.

Jul 24, 2008
I have a set of SLP twins for the 01-02 AC 800's for sale, I really liked them, they really woke the sled up on the top end. I just sanded them down and painted them this winter, they are in great shape-no thin spots, and no dents bigger than my thumbnail. Let me know if you're interested, they are in Rapid City, I'd have to get a friend to take some pictures if you're interested.

Please do sir! Would you mind PMing me what price you'd be thinking? Also can I get your number in that PM.

Premium Features