• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Father son ride kalispel/whitefish. Where to go

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Last couple years we rode lolo and seeley. This year I'm thinking kalispel area and behind big mountain. Where can I get info on where to unload and which trails to ride. My sons second year so we need some areas where he won't have too many issues getting in and out of. He's 14 and on a 15 pro.
About 23 years ago I rode from bottom of mountain up to ski chalet and we had lunch. Seemed to be a fun trail back then. But then again we were on phasers at the time and my first time out too. Is this ride good enough that guys who want some fun and challenging terrain can enjoy it but some newer guys can get to as well. Thanx for any info.

diggler

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Kalispell, MT
go north of columbia falls a few miles and there is a parking lot off on your left side

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
nothing to wild in there but its a fairly well maintained trail and some good trees on the way in for a guy to get off and goof around in.

get on the north fork road and its about 4-5 miles north of town, nice big lot.

always enjoyable. where i cut my teeth on sleds.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
go north of columbia falls a few miles and there is a parking lot off on your left side

this close to the house of mystery? or not that far north. I usually ride mariahs pass, but nothing right in the columbia falls area. thanx for the tips boys!

Premium Features