• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

m-10 jack..

S

STRAYPUSSY

Nov 26, 2007
EDMONTON,AB
ok so let me in on how it rides and works.. i went on the m-10 site and it dosnt say nothing, just the price and thats all.

S

STRAYPUSSY

Nov 26, 2007
EDMONTON,AB
thanks.. cuz i couldnt figure that out..all im asking is how does it affect the the sled? is it like moving the limiter straps just moving the shock?

D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
LOL, wow *****bang good answers !! Hahaha

Stray, the "Jack" acts like the stock lower shock mount adjuster, just a million times faster. It allows you to "slide" the shock forwards or backwards with a quick adjuster wrench. (avg adjustment about 5 seconds), rather than loosening the lock nut, useing 2 wrenchs and 4 or 5 mins a side. Softer you set the shock, the cushier the ride. I stiffen mine up for the trail ride up cuz i have a 5 gallon on the back, once ive used the fuel i give it about 15 to 20 turns and soten it up for the day. Then if im beat and just lounging the trail ride home i really soften it up to ride like a cadillac. Basically, its all about the speed and ease to properly tune your suspension for the days conditions.

S

STRAYPUSSY

Nov 26, 2007
EDMONTON,AB
now thats the answer i was looking for... thanks DARKO.. i have on on the way but you prob already know that.:beer;

Premium Features