• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Garmin Rino mounts for IQ RMK's?

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I remember a few years ago there was a company selling a mounting system for Polaris IQ sleds that you could mount your Garmin Rino on ...

Anybody know if they still make them and if so is there a link?

T

ttyR2

Nov 26, 2007
Just picked up a RAM GPS mount system. Looks to be very well built, and they have loads of different configurations you can buy. I have a Garmin 60CSx and bought the RAM-B-149Z-GA12 handlebar mount. http://www.ram-mount.com

M
Nov 26, 2007
Okotoks
here's my ram mount. It looks like it's in a bad spot but I haven't ever had a problem. No close calls. If I need to I can easily rotate the gps to a more vertical position. I like to have the gps where I can easily see it when I need it.
ram_mount1.JPG

ram_mount2.JPG

I just removed the rubber handle bar cover and used any ol handle bar mount that bolts between the alum bar mounts....works especialy good if you have a ROX riser kit on. Then the GPS is mounted tight between the bars and protected by the mountain "bar". I will try to get some pics later to show my install.

T

ttyR2

Nov 26, 2007
Rig up a safety cable for your GPS in case/when the mount breaks:

gps-tether.jpg

Cheap insurance to keep from losing that expensive GPS

Premium Features