• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best boots

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
X3 --- however the soles could be tougher foot-pegs are hard on them.

After 2 years of searching I have not found anything better.

Might try SIDI Adventure rains boots a size bigger with a liner next.

For anything else the Klim are hands down the best boots I have ever

used in the snow.

J

jeffc

Mar 3, 2010
Have both adrenaline and motorfist stomper...stomper is my preference.

tomk

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2008
Stomper for sure, plus the soles are replaceable

M
Jan 23, 2012
wyomin'
pegs were not cheap snow boot friendly and I saw some of these on some of the big adventure bikes and thought they would work good with my ts and I really like em even though you gotta kick the ice off em some.

phone june 042.jpg

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
give'n her the boot

best boots for me are my favorite SIDI mx boots on a warm spring day

but cold winter sno biking in deep snow flowing over my boots all day my hammered KLIM Adreneline boots are not warm enough and seems after a year the gore tex is always ineffectual in boots so wet feet in them last year.

So I went back in time and bought new snowboard boots without big clubby toes so I have some feel to shift the bike. So far all good, warm, dry and under $100. The Klim radium looks ok, price seems extreme for low tech snowboard boot with goretex liner somewhere in there.

I like the two piece boots, they dry faster over night when you remove the liner and I never have been cold and wet in the 2 or three pairs of snowboard boots I've ruined over the years.

just tough for me to embrace the idea of spending almost $400 on Chinese boots that are a size and half too small.

C

CW Timbersled sales

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 6, 2013
MOTORFIST STOMPERS are by far my favorite boots for the snowbikes.
The zip tie pegs are very nice but I have seen them build up with snow. We typically use fastway evos with a custom peg extension available thru Brewster west or threw Cycle Works.

P

portgrinder

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
I got some motorfist redlines and thought they would be the answer. price, fit, easy to get on, toe size and grip is great.

they dont seem to be great quality though. one of the buckles is broke and the kickstart side boot is starting to come apart on the inside. this is after 3 days of riding.

probably be looking for something tougher soon. i usually get a couple seasons out of a sledding boot and maybe 4 yrs out of a dirtbike boot.

According to MotorFist warranty dept., the new Stompers are only "waterproof" up to about 4" or just above the "toe box".
Klim says theirs are good all the way up to where the tongue splits from the rest of the boot (about 2" from the TOP of the boot).
I'll be buying Klim again next time.

MotorFist

Lifetime Membership
Mar 11, 2012
Motorfist headquarters
www.motorfist.com
According to MotorFist warranty dept., the new Stompers are only "waterproof" up to about 4" or just above the "toe box".
Klim says theirs are good all the way up to where the tongue splits from the rest of the boot (about 2" from the TOP of the boot).
I'll be buying Klim again next time.

They gave you wrong info I think.....

It is waterproof all the way to the top of the gusset. Basically water needs to come over the top of the boots to get water in.

Premium Features