• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 M1100T 153 EVO 93 215HP flash

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
The sled as sits right now has EVO header and turbo blankets, EVO I/C Fan, EVO BRV, MDS weights, Shimmed Primary (balanced also), Stock Secondary with Dalton G/S spring (balanced also); TD Turboforce muffler; HCR cooler coolant tank being replaced (at dealer now); X1 TCL support; mad fab board inserts; vertical steering; 13 mount locations drilled along with steering swing mod; fuel surge issue solved; 19xx miles sled is located in Michigan. Have looked into shipping and can work something out. Not one belt problem still have original with no pulled cords. Was just in chain case and all is well, the reverse mods were done last year and used it 50+ times with no misshifts. Batwing vents and clutch panel frogskinzed. White A/C bash plate installed since new.

Can email pics but apparently I have to reduce them down to get them posted here (working on it).

Asking $9500. Little wiggle room with the mods.

Text eight 10 six 14 1130.

Jason

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
Sled is now including the skinz front bumper and the gen3 skis.

I'll take $8400.00 but sled is at the dealer waiting for new coolant res. that apparently will not be available until late summer/early fall.

If your looking at one of these I wouldn't buy it until it has the updated tank. tick, tick, tick, antifreeze smoke.

Premium Features