• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BCA FLOAT 30 TRADE

S
Nov 2, 2009
Hugo, MN
what dont you like about your 30?
the 18 looks much more basic. just wondering as I'm in the market and was considering the 30.
I dont like the idea of having only one pocket on the 18 to fit everything in and the shovel, so after I use my shovel I have to put it back in with the rest of my stuff and get snow in that pocket from my shovel. I was told the 30 was not like that and had a seperate pocket for the shovel as well as probes and handle. Is this correct?

Ski-Dont89

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2010
WYOMING
what dont you like about your 30?
the 18 looks much more basic. just wondering as I'm in the market and was considering the 30.
I dont like the idea of having only one pocket on the 18 to fit everything in and the shovel, so after I use my shovel I have to put it back in with the rest of my stuff and get snow in that pocket from my shovel. I was told the 30 was not like that and had a seperate pocket for the shovel as well as probes and handle. Is this correct?

That is correct!

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
Float 30 is great for packing lots of gear and have outside shovel, probe, shovel handle storage. I find it a little big for my needs, most of my gear is in small tunnel bag. Only would need to store my shovel and probe in the bag nothing else.

Premium Features