• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

boondocker nos install

thesledhead

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado Springs CO
Hey there, I just got a boondocker nos kit for my m1000 and was wondering if any of you had some pics of your installs. The problem I'm running into is that I have a speed works pipe and tunnel dump exhaust and there is no room for the bottle. Anyone have any advice??? :noidea:

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Can you fab up a mount and place it in front of the can by the stock exhaust outlet?

thesledhead

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado Springs CO
Can you fab up a mount and place it in front of the can by the stock exhaust outlet?

Thanks, and that is actually the best idea I have come up with and was thinking of building a metal bracket that would rivet into the same hole as the stock exhaust outlet but I wanted to see if anyone had a better/simpler way?

J

jimmylu800rmk

Nov 28, 2007
loveland co.
It will fit there my boss and i put nos with the tunnel dump on his m1000 last season and thats where we mounted his. was over the old exhaust hole.

thesledhead

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado Springs CO
well Im goin for it LOL I have it almost done but I dont want to post any pics of the bracket till she's all cleaned up and painted but here's what I started with.

IMAG0295.jpg IMAG0297.jpg IMAG0299.jpg

Premium Features