• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

McCall Grooming Sucks

snoballssnoglory

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2008
What a Joke that we have to have this problem year after year. I will not donate anymore money to this program or through my tags. All heads need to roll and people need to get fired. No excuse for lack of maintenance or personal. Have a back up plan and get things up and running ahead of time.

What a Joke!! Get a new Commissioner ASAP and a new Manager of this program.

D
Nov 29, 2007
McCall Idaho
Ultimately, the commissioners don't really care, and neither does the state.

The state guys are on salary, and can't be fired. They pretend to care, but they could make a change if they wanted to. As it is, they do their part by pretending to care, writing an occasional letter.

The county commissioners don't put this very high on their priority lists. Do you think the snowplows for county roads were tested and turned on before first snowfall? Do you think the snowplow drivers were hired before January 5????

Groomer operators are seasonal employees. Snowplow drivers are full time employees. The difference?

Snowplows plow roads where voters live. Groomers groom trails for non voting tourists.

P

PowderGirl

Nov 26, 2007
McCall, Idaho
www.facebook.com
Trails were horrible over the holiday weekends! But several were smooth sailing today! Nice to rip corrteroy for a few miles before heading off trail, nice to come back home on too! I hope our beginning season issues with our grooming were just a bubble. Grooming has been very well done the last few years!

Premium Features