• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobile Boots

A

Aaron

Nov 3, 2008
I'm having a tough time deciding which boot I should buy:
1. Klim Adrenaline
2. Ski doo rxts

Any opinions??

P
Dec 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
im also looking for boots. Thos altimate sports look decent.....My buddy just got the skidoo ones, they did feel good and were pretty comfy. I bet they work well, they just happen to be doo.

R

rjm350

Mar 25, 2008
Lethbridge/Foremost
I had a buddy that got the doo boots last year (I think it was last year) and the left boot was good, but the right one was not waterproof at all. he talked to the doo dealer, and found out that when the boots were being made, some of the boots never got sprayed with the water proofing chemical. He returned the doo boots and now has the klims. I'm sure this problem is fixed, but thought i would let you know, and I will be wearing the klims this year.
Cheers,
-Rj

M
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks
Love my Adrenaline GTX boots. Have been using them since the beggining of last season and they still look like new, and have kept my feet dry and warm without the bulk to the original Klim boots.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
im also looking for boots. Thos altimate sports look decent.....My buddy just got the skidoo ones, they did feel good and were pretty comfy. I bet they work well, they just happen to be doo.

For the money ... BATA military issue WINTER BOOT nicknamed MICKEY MOUSE BOOTS.

The whites SEEM better than the black but when using can't tell the difference. White boot is rated for colder temp over the black.

$25 for them and they work in all conditions.

You can get a couple pairs delivered for under $50.00

W
Jan 2, 2008
"Love my Adrenaline GTX boots"

I feel the same way but would like some improvements

1) the rubber bottoms shred when kicking snow off your boards, worried if I keep this up my toes will be sticking out the bottom of the boot

2) pain in the azz to tie up, morso than my hikers, logger boots or any other boot I've owned.

other then those two things I love em, they flex, they dry, no sweating in them, no stinky feet end of day or prunes for toes.

I wouldn't mind them a tad taller though and not quite so much padding on the tops. The thick padding on the top will press against my leg from riding on the tunnel and almost make a sore spot. hasn't bruised yet but I can feel it. I wouldn't mind a plastic guard on the inside of the boot that keeps the top roll on the tunnel from digging in.

Last edited:
W
Jan 2, 2008
With the Klims is there any trouble getting them nice and dry the next day since the liner doesn't come out??

I've never gotten them wet to begin with, but a boot dryer would do the trick if you stepped in a creek or something and got water over the top. Or I suppose if you were hiking in the snow and your bibs wadded up around your knees and let snow down the tops of the boots.

I use gortex gators from cabelas, keeps everything out from the tops of the boots.

i943128sn01.jpg

T
Dec 5, 2007
Thornton, CO
For the money ... BATA military issue WINTER BOOT nicknamed MICKEY MOUSE BOOTS.

The whites SEEM better than the black but when using can't tell the difference. White boot is rated for colder temp over the black.

$25 for them and they work in all conditions.

You can get a couple pairs delivered for under $50.00

+1
They look dumb, but work great!! I still have a pair from 10 years ago that I wear.

S

Snow Fox

I have a pair of Sorrell snowmobile boots. Last year we were out and it was very cold. I was the only one who didn't have cold feet, and they are waterproof with removable liners.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
+1
They look dumb, but work great!! I still have a pair from 10 years ago that I wear.

You know I agree but the perfect fit in the engine well makes up for the ugly look.

Plus when they get soaked from a creek ... poor out the water and good to go in a few minutes.

S

snowrdr

Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV
Sorry but I will take my HMK boots Love them. My feet have never been cold. Plus HMK has awesome customer service. Kirk is great to deal with.

Premium Features