• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New snowbike kit: Snowtech MX Adrenaline

G
Nov 15, 2015
Fargo
Wanted to bump his post. I have about 20 hours on my 129" kit this year and I have to say anyone researching a new setup should give it a look.
All the problems with timbersled over the years and now with mototrax this year, I have never heard of an issue with the snowtech kit. It is an incredible piece and is well designed and tested.

My only issue is that it is a PITA to adjust the chain, 8 13mm bolts to loosen that are hard to get to, and 4 Allen bolts to take out. I will give it this though it has a lot of adjustment, I can run from 12t to 15t with the same chain. Also the yeti track is way soft in hard snow as has been addressed in every kit running it.

Aside from that it is bombproof, rides great, the 3rd shock works awesome, belt drive puts a ton of power down, and I looks killer to boot. Lastly I'm looking forward to when a 3" track comes out as it can be installed with very little modification!

Last edited:
G
Nov 15, 2015
Fargo
The brake and left side bearing housing are one piece. I did have it ice up on me a little but it was slushy conditions with lots of water. Otherwise it worked well and is protected.

Excalibur

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
Lewiston, ID
Thanks for the info. Great pictures! What price range and any weight numbers. What ski is on it and how does it work - bad trail to powder?:face-icon-small-coo

G
Nov 15, 2015
Fargo
I think they come with your choice of ski now. Mine has the snowtech Simmons based ski, It works alright but I'll be getting another next year probably a yeti.

I saw some 2016 kits for sale on here for $6800 or so I think, you need to call Jaron for new pricing.

My steel cr500 with the 129 kit full of fuel is 335#. Weight is comparable to a timbersled just way better quality

N

n16ht5

Aug 5, 2013
Pemberton, BC
17 weights are within a few pounds of the TS kit. the Snowtech is well built in comparison though. I have bent TS spindles, Snowtech one going strong, even with lots of hits on rocks and trees... hard enough to rip off the carbides and scorpion myself.

last ride -

https://youtu.be/Pd_sTwSRiVg

Premium Features