• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOWEST FORUMS: The official "What's gone wrong with this site" thread

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I'm completely sick of this crap site!! When I pay to get on I expect to get on... I log on to at least six different forums(diesel place,dootalk,etc) and never once not been able to get on. It seems to happen numerous times a month and that's unacceptable as far as I'm concerned! Maybe someone(owner) should step up and reimburse the payed members with credited months to subcription when ever the site unavailable. When dootalk goes down for service they will let everyone know about it in advance so that you can take care of your post before it's down.. Complete BS

Would you really like to be refunded a penny for the less than one day of downtime?

Send me your address, I'll send it to you personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
Would you really like to be refunded a penny for the less than one day of downtime?

Send me your address, I'll send it to you personally.

Reread my post! I mentioned nothing about money(exrta month credit). It's the inconvenience of not being able to get on when you want to. Frustrates the heck out of me when I need to get a phone number for a sled that I was interested in and can't log on to find it, then when you finally get on to get the number you find out the sled sold!! Carry on tuffy!! :face-icon-small-ton

Last edited:
S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
I assume when you say paying members should get reimbursed you mean money.

What did you mean by that?

What I mean is I paid to be a premium member for 3 years to help keep this place up and running, I just threw it out there that whenever the site goes down for what ever reason with out warning or notice someone should extend our membership length before we have to renew again... Example: If site goes down for a day then Administration should add a day to our account!! Kinda of a incentive to maybe get there sh!t together!! Ok I'm done ranting, Back to sleds!!!

Premium Features