• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A/F guage on MCX?

B
May 11, 2009
okanogan,wa
I have a mcx 1200 and ran it last year without a gauge.If you leave it alone there is no worries,but when you turn up the boost just run straight 110 gas.My brother has a twin to mine with gauges.We ran 50/50 fuel and A/F was a little rich,with the kit un modified.We turned up the boost to 18 pounds and A/F was perfect and the sled was crazy fast.So my point being is untouched kit run premium with a couple gallons of race fuel and no worries.If you have anymore questions call Darren@Xtreme Power Sports 509 826 5771.He'll give you the DL

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I have a t-nytro and I think that is the most awesome thing about mcx is you just have a boost gauge. Go Ride! I've seen people That have about 5 or 6 different gauges and all they want to do is tinker. I would rather just ride. Some people will say you need al that stuff to get them running,well my stuff has always run awesome. I sure there is always ones that run better. On the really awesome days you can't see any guages anyway. Its just by the seat of your pants.

Premium Features