• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Apex turbo built by Alpine and Mike Irmen

B
Dec 18, 2007
2007 Apex Turbo, CR Polished Tunnel,Billet drop and roll chain case, Billet 162 M10 floating axle with J.A.C.K.,162x2.5x16 Camoplast Challenger Extreme Track, Boost Cooler Meth injection system, Nitrous Express Noss system, Boss Seat, Fox Float front shocks, Titanium A Arms, Fully Built motor with JE Pistons, Head studs, Carrilo rods, Ti valve springs, Alpine Turbo kit mapped to 26 lbs of boost. Sled was built by Mike Irmen and Alpine, Sled currently has 750 kms on it and has never run anything but straight c 16. Hood and tank shroud were just custom airbrushed and sled is absolutly mint. This sled was built to climb the biggest chutes in the world and is looking for a new jockey. Over $55,000 invested (reciepts available) asking $22,995.00. PM me for pics. Will deliver anywhere in B.C. or Alberta.

Landon

Last edited:
B
Dec 18, 2007
Here's some pics. The hood was just airbrushed and has a 3D wet look that I have never seen before. It is tough to see in pictures but looks amazing in real life.

Alpine Turbo Sled 001.jpg Alpine Turbo Sled 002.jpg Alpine Turbo Sled 003.jpg Alpine Turbo Sled 004.jpg Alpine Turbo Sled 005.jpg Alpine Turbo Sled 006.jpg

B
Dec 18, 2007
The sled is clutched for about 22 lbs boost and is set up amazing. It come's with everything you need to go to 27 lbs but it has never been run that high. The meth injection activates at about 8 psi and does a great job of keeping things cool on a big pull. The NOS doesnt get used very often and is used strictly for holeshot. It is on a throttle switch and deactivates at 8 psi. There is an override button so you can spray at full boost but it hasn't been pushed. The nos is pretty much only good in drag race applications and never gets used in the hills. Going through this machine you can see that it has the best of everything and was done right. Mike has tried the majority of the aftermarket products available for these and this is the stuff that works. So far I have just fired it up and drove it. It needs nothing.

Premium Features