• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone hate their Nytro?

Mar 2, 2009
2008 nytro

08 Nytro has 975 miles,tall windshield,side wings, reverse and deluxe cover (BLUE) located in So. Idaho ( 4 more years on waranty )

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
its kind of funny i always hear people saying they hate the nytros to heavy underpowered:D .but when you are looking for one they are like ufo there out there somewhere just hard to find.:rolleyes:.i know of 3 in northern b.c for sale i could get you # if you like. i think the guys want a little much for them still though cause you can get them brand new from dealers right now for 10000-11000$can:beer;:beer;

B
Jul 6, 2001
Watrous, SK
its kind of funny i always hear people saying they hate the nytros to heavy underpowered:D .but when you are looking for one they are like ufo there out there somewhere just hard to find.:rolleyes:.i know of 3 in northern b.c for sale i could get you # if you like. i think the guys want a little much for them still though cause you can get them brand new from dealers right now for 10000-11000$can:beer;:beer;

Same thing I'm finding right now. :beer;

Premium Features