• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Holtz tube frame sled!!

nos800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Chromoly tube frame snowmobile. The Chassis was built by Holtz manufacturing Inc. The six hundred triple motor and jaws pipes really bring this sled to life. It also has variflow and Digatron gauges for easy tuning. The suspension is a 144 inch M-10 with Ohlin remote reservoir clicker shocks for fast set up. This sled is a lot of fun to ride, it will definitely turn some heads. $3000 OBO Thanks PM me with any questions.

DSCN0398resized.JPG DSCN0399resized.JPG DSCN0400resized.JPG DSCN0401resized.JPG DSCN0402resized.JPG

Last edited:

nos800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Could possibly help with delivery to the west, if it works out with a snowmobile trip! Togwotee, horns, snowies, cooke, where ever the snow is I can possibly bring it. Thanks

Last edited:
D
Jan 27, 2008
where are you located at or where is the sled located at and would you take anything less if I were to drive some distance to pick up the sled.

D
Jan 27, 2008
I live in Utah is there any way you would take 2000 for your sled i know you have dumped a crap load of money in it and is there any way you could ship it or something like that.

nos800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
The way I ran it, I didn't have any problems. I would jet the sled using an air density gauge, I would jet it so that when the temperature would warm up all I would have to do is click the vari-flow, pretty slick. I primarily ran this sled late in the season, when the snow was set up, so I suppose all one would have to do is put plastic (belly pan) on in the front. That would really make it a powder hound.

Do you still have it? Is it still for sale?

I've been looking for another one of these ever since I took one of these exact same chassis in on trade last winter:
2999-2.jpg

and
2999-3.jpg

I was originally thinking about making a Hill Climber out of mine this Summer. All I needed to do was add a motor. But I decided it would take up too much of my time and keep me off the lakes too much this Summer also. So, I decided to part it out instead. The only things I've sold so far are the Track and Skis. Buying your COMPLETE chassis seems much more appealing!

Premium Features