• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ridin in Portland

P

Pac Man

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Aug 28, 2001
Oregon
I was driving home from work last night on SE Martin Luther King Blvd near the Hawthorne bridge and thought I heard the beautiful sound of a two stroke engine. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw a single headlight coming up behind me.

There were two guys on a piped M6 riding SB on MLK. I wish I had a camera to catch the image for you all:mad:

I couldn't believe it!! How awesome was that. I'm not sure if those guys are on SW, but if you are, cudos as not many people can say they have done that.:beer;

Pac Man

24drnkz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR
Left Portland late last night and when we hit Gresham and the highway split there were tracks everywhere in between the highway. Awesome, but look out for the bushes and maybe...cars!:eek:

S

sledrider

Nov 26, 2007
Wherever the snow is
Ya, riding in the Portland/Vancouver Metro Area "would" be fun.... two people with sleds EXACTLY like mine and my wifes have been riding around the East Vancouver/Camas area Christmas Day. Those two had a great time enjoying the 20" of snow and all the closed roads and large open areas. Strange thing is those "two people" seemed to visit the front yards of people we know. They even rode in and out of my garage.

The reports of these two completing a 15 mile ride can not be confirmed at this time............

P

Pac Man

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Aug 28, 2001
Oregon
Funny how things like that can happen when there is snow on the ground. We had a similar occurance on our street. 15 miles is pretty good for those look-a- like people.

Pac Man

R
Nov 18, 2008
Portland OR
P-town riding or urban sledding pdx

Right there with ya sledrider it was awesome being able to ride around town and even getting into some spots with some nice somewhat deep snow, when have we ever been able to pull out the garage and ride across town.... WIDE OPEN on a sled:D:D

Premium Features