• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 KTM 300 ts st kit for sale

S
Nov 2, 2010
Hey there, I have a 2014 ktm 300 xc with a 2012 timbersled short track that I'm thinking about selling. It is a blast to ride selling because of a back injury so hoping I can find a good home for it. I bought the bike brand new, broke the motor in on soil then the conversion went on and it never came off. Only 2 trips to the big horns and that was it for time put on the machine. I will entertain offers and trades, but just so ppl know I am not hurting for money so don't low ball me or send pics of 5 turd cars that have enough parts to make one. Thank you, Steven

image.jpg

S
Nov 2, 2010
Should bring that back to the horns. I'd swap bikes with yah. Really want to try a 300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry man but I'm getting out of dirt bikes, but I'll tell yah I had a yfz450 on the kit first and my impressions are that the 300 is superior over the thumper. And being around the yzf and the crf I had I know for a fact the 2 stroke will outlast it ten fold!

Premium Features