• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 King cat NO START???

D
Feb 14, 2008
Anchorage Alaska
I have just bought this sled put 7 miles on it,speared the track,broke the lower drive gear. Now this thing won't start...Has spark,injector pulse,seems like no fuel pump. HELP...

S
Dec 7, 2007
Elkhorn NE
Sounds like you have some bad luck, I would pull the line off the rail and give it a some pulls to see if you have pressure. If not you can take a 9 volt batter and run current through the leads on the pump. The pump leads are in the handle bar cluster. Pump is in tank, black and red leads. You should be able to get it working if you switch the positive and negative charge. For some reason the pump will get locked or stuck in reverse. Good luck

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
There are smart valves on the pickup lines in the tank. For some reason they will sometimes stick closed. Reversing the pump opens them up. I had one do it to me, it was a carb sled so I just unhooked the fuel line and blew back through it with my mouth.

Premium Features