• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 Tubro M1000 Sno Pro

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
09 M1000 Sno Pro with extended warranty
~500 miles
White with all graphics removed
Powerclaw 162
Arctic Cat boss seat
Twisted Turbo with 3071 and all of Shain's best stuff. Setup for boondocking so it is clutched to be super responsive on and off throttle.

Sled is flawless except for a few scratches on the hood. The white seems to really show them. I could repaint or replace if it really matters. This sled has outran a lot of fast four strokes and stays with the best of them. I just have two other boosted sleds and since the Yammis aren't selling I want to clear one out for next years project. This has been by far the most reliable sled I have owned including my two boosted yammis. Literally all I have done this year is change one belt and add or subtract about two dots of fuel on the boost. Zeb will attest to how good of a two stroke this sled is and he is running the fastest sled I have been on.

Located in No Utah

Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
This sled does rock! Rode it a little on Saturday and remembered how awesome the M chasis is. And how much more awesome with close to 300 hp:p. Dude quit selling all your sleds.

Premium Features