• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ALPHA REAR SUSPENSION AND TRACK UPGRADE KITS

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
The dealer I goto in salt lake has been a cat dealer since the 2011 model year. They snow-checked more alphas this year than all thier other years combined. It’s a good year for cat

Super 8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2012
Hot off the press from Texton dealer dispatch:

Arctic Cat Spring Guarantee sales have doubled over prior year thanks to the strength of our 2019 product line, led by the groundbreaking Mountain Cat Alpha One and our new iACT technology on the ZR series. The Spring Guarantee programs ends April 18 and all orders must be submitted by April 25. Don’t let these last days go by without taking advantage of this program to make the most of the upcoming snow season.

E
Aug 28, 2017
I would love to see a poll on Alpha one snowchecks as to which brand they are switching from. I think it would be interesting, I think the dealer I went through has snowchecked a pile of Alphas as well. I was on a Polaris Axys last year. I hope Cat can build them quick enough that they don't get late in the year on deliveries.

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
Hot off the press from Texton dealer dispatch:

Arctic Cat Spring Guarantee sales have doubled over prior year thanks to the strength of our 2019 product line, led by the groundbreaking Mountain Cat Alpha One and our new iACT technology on the ZR series. The Spring Guarantee programs ends April 18 and all orders must be submitted by April 25. Don’t let these last days go by without taking advantage of this program to make the most of the upcoming snow season.

This is great to hear! Still more work to do, but headed in the right direction!:)

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Alphas

Your going to see a lot of Alpha Ones running around the mountains next winter. My dealer has more Aplha Ones snow checked than all of the rest of the sleds combined.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
Very exciting for AC/Textron....a couple thoughts:

1. I hope they are jumping on production and supplies now. I’ll lose all faith in the snowcheck process if I don’t get my snowcheck until mid-December again.

2. Is the c-tech 2 motor clean enough or do they still need the 4 stroke to earn credit?

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Anyone have a well educated guess on how many Alpha sleds they are talking about, maybe a couple thousand, 5 thousand? I would think they would want to sell as many sleds and kits while they can before the next new thing comes out. Am always amazed at the small amount of units sled companies have the capacity to produce. If they have been testing this thing for 5 years you would think that would be plenty of time to get set up for production. Don't know of any other motorsports industry where parts being on backorder continuously is the norm...

Premium Features